The perfect Social Media Camera?

I've got a bunch of interesting jobs here at TechWeb. Some jobs have titles (currently, I've got three official titles). Others don't. One of my lesser known roles has to do with our video strategy across TechWeb's Web properties and events. I wore a similar hat when I worked for ZDNet and thanks to innovative video cameras like Panasonic's AG-HVX200, we were able to publish nicely produced video without sacrificing too much of the speed of blogging. But now, in an effort to move the ball forward again, I can't find the right camera (requirements below).

Read more from
David Berlind's Tech Radar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a compromise - keeping it simple, and accessible so the "Blog" philosophy doesn't get stifled, but having a decent looking image. How long do we have to tolerate out of synch audio? That's what you get when you transfer straight into Quicktime using the built-in cameras.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.